As in most professions, details matter. A customer or client may not even see or understand the attention to detail you pour into a product or project, but you know. There is a sense of pride in knowing you’ve done everything in your power to make sure the end product is the absolute best. The same can be said for the best commercial renovation projects.
Some have said that in regard to details, “Commercial Building, Inc. (CBI) is to buildings as Disney World is to theme parks.” Details make a difference. Therefore, in addition to the talented contractors, designers and project managers, the company also offers in house selfperforming options to make sure your commercial project gets the utmost attention to detail.
Commercial building renovations and remodeling are a big undertaking for any property owner. It’s so big that many will only go through a major remodel once or twice in their lifetime. When the remodel begins, many property owners don’t know what to expect. Being informed can help make a remodel or upgrade less stressful and more worthwhile. Doing research and working with CBI commercial general contractors is important when working out the details
for your commercial remodeling project.
Done right, commercial renovation delivers high return on investment (ROI) while improving property value. Working with our CBI experienced contractors, maintaining good communication throughout the project, and working carefully together through the planning stages will help make your next commercial project a success.
Every commercial remodel is different, but in general, a typical commercial construction project will proceed like this:
3. Contractor selection and contract signing
4. Prep and purchase of materials
7. Clean up and finishing
Once you’ve signed a contract with CBI, our general contractors will be able to walk you through all the stages of construction. The contract will explain a lot about how the construction project will proceed. In addition, your CBI contractor will have a guide that will help you understand the remodeling process.
Do we Shut Down during renovations?
Business may not have to stop while the remodel takes place. CBI contractors can work in shifts before or after customers arrive, on weekends when the business is closed, or behind curtains, while business is conducted as normal.
The ways in which the construction is handled depends on the type of business being remodeled, expected noise levels, indoor air quality, and other factors. If the changes being made are dramatic, the business may need to shut down for all or part of the time. Property owners must be aware that choosing to keep business going may draw out the process, and complications can arise when contractors and customers are in the same place at the same time.
Sometimes, businesses choose to move locations temporarily while the remodel is happening. This is one way to keep business going while conducting the remodel safely. Talk to your trusted CBI contractors to find out your options and decide what is best for you. Overall, commercial remodeling has many benefits. Although remodeling projects happen only occasionally, businesses get a big boost from making improvements.
Benefits of Commercial Remodeling Services
1. Improve Use of Space: It’s important for businesses to optimize their use of space. Installation of custom cabinetry, reshaping or redesign of an attic or storage area, and even redesign of offices and cubicles are ways that a commercial renovation project can free up space in the office.
2. Cosmetic Improvements: Typically, these improvements will be minor, but every so often, dramatic action must be taken. This may include replacing the flooring, painting the walls, installing modern light fixtures, replacing dated furnishings and so on.
3. Better Efficiency and Sustainability: Older fixtures and older buildings tend to be less efficient because these structures were not designed with efficiency in mind. Remodeling is an excellent opportunity to improve efficiency and sustainability.
4. Rebranding Opportunity: When companies go through rebranding, one of the first things they typically do is change the look and feel of their workspace. Matching the look of the business to the brand is one way that companies spread and reinforce their message.
5. Improve Safety: Older buildings are often unsafe in various ways, because they do not meet modern safety standards. Many companies remodel to improve the safety of their workers and customers. This is a good way to prevent accidents in the workplace.
Why Work With Commercial Building Inc?
Commercial Building, Inc. (CBI) is Fayetteville’s leader when it comes to Commercial Building. Commercial Building, Inc. Has years of experience in retail, medical, corporate and industrial construction. Our general contractors can help you with your new renovations with our years of experience in construction. We provide architectural plans, construction contractors to help manage and engineering services, making us the best choice for your projects.
Commercial Building Inc. is your “go-to” contractor for commercial renovation or new construction needs. No matter what your project is, we’re committed to delivering excellence with each job we take on. For more information, give us a call at 910-818-6811 or you can email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you on your commercial building project as your trusted general contractor.