The COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way businesses operate this spring in Fayetteville, North Carolina. At Commercial Building, Inc., our goal – as always – during this time is to make sure that we follow best safety practices. We will do everything we can to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus in our business and the community.
As we navigate this challenging time, we have implemented changes to our safety protocols to comply with CDC recommendations. This way, we can ensure that our workers and our clients stay safe and that the risk of COVID-19 exposure is reduced as much as possible.
CPWR, the Center for Construction Research and Training, has made some recommendations to help workers comply with CDC recommendations:
- Don’t go to work if you are feeling sick.
- Don’t shake hands with others.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from other workers on-site and during meetings and training.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Do not touch your face – nose, mouth, eyes – with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash your hands after you sneeze, cough, or blow your nose.
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds.
As a company, Commercial Building, Inc. recommends that our employees stay home if they are sick. We provide soap and water or hand sanitizer for our employees to help keep their hands clean.
If you have any questions about Commercial Building’s operations during this time and how we are helping to avoid the spread of COVID-19, please contact our office at 910-818-6811. Our community is Fayetteville Strong. Together, we will get through this!