What questions should you ask your general contractor in Fayetteville NC?
A general contractor in Fayetteville NC has years of experience and expertise in the construction field. He or she is not only experienced and knowledgeable, but very responsible and a great leader. A general contractor in Fayetteville NC oversees the logistics of any renovation or new construction project.
There are some important questions that you should ask your general contractor in Fayetteville NC prior to getting started:
- How long have you been in this business?
- Can you tell me the number of projects that you have already worked on?
- Can you give some good references?
- What qualities are you looking for in a subcontractor?
- Are you insured and licensed?
- How is your way of charging? What does it include?
- What would happen if the cost of budget exceeded?
- Can you have an estimated written report?
- What does your service include?
- When can the job get done?
- What do I have to provide?
There are many questions to ask a general contractor in Fayetteville NC, to make sure you are hiring the best. At Commercial Building Inc we specialize in renovations and new construction. Commercial Building, Inc. is a design build contractor for its clients. We handle all phases of the process from beginning to end. We can provide Architectural plans, civil engineering, and plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and fire alarm engineering. Commercial Building, Inc. self performs work in areas such as concrete, masonry, insulation, doors and windows and much more.